School Values and Aims
- Excellence in all that we do.
- To ensure a firm foundation for our children’s futures by maximising each child’s growth and potential; physically, spiritually, socially, morally, emotionally and irrespective of their gender, race or ability.
- To become enthusiastic and effective lifelong learners.
- To develop self-discipline, independence of thought and a positive self-image.
- To foster an appreciation of the rich variety of our world and teach respect, empathy and tolerance.
- To work in partnership with families, communities and external agencies to achieve the best outcomes for our children.
Statement of Values
We believe in the development of open and enquiring minds; enabling everyone to achieve the very best they can in everything they undertake.
The Government set out its definition of British values in the 2011 Prevent Strategy, Here at Brooksward, British Values are reinforced through our day to day activities in and around the school. This document explains this in more detail.