Welcome from the Headteacher
A very warm welcome to our school website. I am very proud to be the Headteacher of Brooksward School. We have very high expectations for everyone and aspire for Brooksward to be an inspirational and exciting place of learning – a place where children strive to achieve their very best within a supportive, caring community.
We have wonderful dedicated staff and our children greatly benefit from a broad range of after school clubs and a breakfast club which is of great benefit to working parents. Please do not hesitate to arrange a visit to see us in action.
Jo Alikhan - Headteacher, Delta Federation
Welcome from the Deputy Headteacher
At Brooksward, we strongly believe in enabling all children to reach their potential across our wide and varied curriculum and provide a range of opportunities for children to develop key interests and talents. This is achieved across the curriculum as well as through a variety of free after school clubs, visitors and visits.
We are a leading STEM school in Milton Keynes providing a range of additional opportunities for the children in these subjects and preparing them for the future.
I am honoured to be a part of such an amazing school, supported by incredibly hard-working and enthusiastic staff and surrounded by kind, caring and enthusiastic children.
If you would like to know more or to visit the school, please don’t hesitate to contact us. I look forward to meeting you.
Jen Swain - Deputy Headteacher
Safeguarding is everybody's business - CLICK HERE to view our school policy.
Here are some fabulous comments about our school from a recent parental questionnaire
- “I feel that Brooksward is a much better school than any other my children have attended. It is better managed, puts a lot in place for students who need additional support and also thinks outside the box when it comes to engaging children in learning”
- “The class dojo has really helped with communication. That you for all your hard work”
- “We’re so happy with the school, all the teachers, secretaries and personnel in general are always very professional and you can tell they care about our children”
- “My son truly enjoys school and we are very grateful for all your hard work. Thank you all so much for looking after them all and for guiding them in life. Thank you!”
- “My only concern is that secondary school won’t be any near as good as the children are receiving at Brooksward”
- “We have had children at Brooksward for many years, the new changes and leadership team have been fantastic, keep up the good work!”
- “We are very happy with the progress our son is making. It is a credit to the wonderful teaching staff and outstanding leadership at the school”